Thursday, May 18, 2006

Quaker Craft: Poop on Tops

Dani invited Louie and I to her work this evening. She has been busy trying to catch up on all the work that has been piling up on her desk at Craft Line Counter Tops. I got to go because Louie can't live without me.

Dani put us quick to work. Louie got the easy job of filing away paperwork for Dani. Meanwhile I got the real tough job of shredding sensitive company documents. Fortunately, when you are a de bonne aire and handsome Quaker like moi you get the job done righ and speedy fast. I was done in, I'd say under twenty. It would have taken the average canary several hours (just to show you how quick I really am). Then I hung about the place. I got bored fast. I squawked and flew about the office a bit. Oh, and I made stinkies partout! First on Louie's shoulder, then on the carpet, then on the desk, then on a file folder, finally on Louie's pants. Well it's all his fault really. He let me bite into his Big Mac after all. Man that stuff is yummy but sure gives me the yuckies.

Dani is a hard worker. Louie is lucky to have a hard working momma at his side. I think she is a good chick. Although I enjoy chomping on her, my feathered hat goes off to her. This is for you Dani:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kiwi- Your speedy shredding and copious pooping were much appreciated. I know that you have a tough love approach to me & I can respect that. I think you are darn cute in the shower- from a very safe distance I blow you a kiss! Here's one for your buddy Luis as well...

Kiwi Salazar said...

You're welcome, Dani. Next time I am bringing Maguey for more shredding power. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr....