Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last of the Great Boarders

  

Sandy and Olivia came and stayed with us for three nights this past week. We watched a lot of SpongeBob SquarePants and ate lots of candy. Sandy and Olivia slept in the guest room while Luis snoozed all alone with only wee sheep to keep him company.

Luis cooked a meal for the first time in nearly 10 years on account that Olivia was very hungry after school on Thursday. Chicken (BLAH!), fetuccini and french fries were on the menu. I didn't get any 'cause I don't eat other birds!!! Later they all shared a delicious piece of banana cake Luis' friend Jessa mailed him from Vancouver. Luis said it was the best he had ever had. I couldn't have any because I am allergic to walnuts. Nuts!!!


Texas was the charm of the day and the kids got to watch Texas devour a meal worm and they all had their picture taken with Texas and Zoë.

I will post more pictures later.

Step up!!!

No comments: