Sunday, April 09, 2006

Credits and Peanuts

In an attempt to remain as responsible as possible to the intellectual rights of others I would like to say that Kiwi and Friends acknowledges the many sources that have been and will be cited for the information and images used on this BLOG. It is important that we respect the integrity of all people and this includes the hard work that folks invest into their passions. With this in mind Kiwi and Friends dedicates this post as the site for all links and hardcopy sources cited on this BLOG. Apologies for such a non-standard format. If ever there is question as to the authorship of any material found here please contact Kiwi at blogkiwi@gmail.com

I take all of the images of my pets so the copyright to these belongs to me. If ever an image is included that was not photographed by myself then the copyright owner will be cited directly on the image. If you would like to use one of my images please contact me at the address above.

Thanks! "Step up!"

No comments: